Date Last Revision - 05-17-2018
THE Del Mar Marina , works every day to provide you with the best user experience possible and is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of your customers and users of the site.
The information you share with us is used by us to further improve our services and your experience.
1- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The entity Del Mar Marina Lda with its head office Av. 5 de Ou tubro 8700-Olhão, A lgarve, Portugal is the company responsible for the processing of your personal data.
2- What personal data do we collect and when?
In connection with the supply of the products and services requested, we ask for certain personal data. For example, when you make purchases, you contact our customer support services, you require the receipt of communications, you create an account, you participate in our events or contests or you interact with our Web Pages. This personal data includes your:
- Contact details including name, email, phone number and shipping and billing address;
- Login and account information, including username, password;
- Personal data, including gender, naturalness, date of birth and purchase history;
- Payment or information about credit card;
- Images, photographs and videos;
- data on their physical characteristics including weight, height and body measurements (such as sneaker number or size of shorts);
- Personal preferences including wish list and preferences regarding marketing and cookies.
By interacting with our Web Pages, data is collected and shared automatically with Del Mar Marina through the technology platforms that provide the experience. For example, your browser or mobile device may share certain data with Del Mar Marina as long as those devices interact with the Web Pages. More information about these practices is included in the Cookies section below. This information includes:
Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data that identifies your browser and version, and beacon web flags and web tags
3- Why and how we use / treat your personal data
We use the personal information that we collect from you in the following ways:
- a) To provide the functionalities of the web pages and services that you request
By using our web pages, we use your data to provide the product or service you select. Example: If you make a purchase on my7streets.com or if you participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you provided to communicate with you about your purchase, event or promotion. If you consult our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or about the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or issue.
In some cases, to use specific features on our Website and services you may need to provide Del Mar Marina with additional data for use of specific data. For example; to share content from social networks, you may need to provide your account credentials on social networks or to sign in through a social network, google login, paypal checkout.
- b) To communicate information about our products, services, events or for other promotional purposes.
- c) To modify your e-mail or sms subscriptions or to cancelDel Mar Marina'sreceipt of communications , you must do so through your account or if this option is not available contact us on the following form contact and communicate their preferences ;
- d) If you are already aDel Mar Marinacustomer , having made a purchase in the past for example, we may use the email address you provide to send you marketing communications about Del Mar Marina similar products or services , unless you have option.
- e) In other cases we may request your consent to send you marketing information aboutDel Mar Marinaproducts, services, events and promotions . We may use the information you have provided us - such as your use of Del Mar Marina Web Pages , your visits or purchases made at Del Mar Marina stores , to personalize communications about products and services that may be of interest to you. When legally enforceable, we will also seek your consent to submit marketing communications.
- f) To operate, improve and maintain our businesses, products and services
We may use the data you provided to us to operate our business. For example, when making a purchase, we may use this information for accounting purposes, billing, auditing, and other internal functions. As an example, we may use data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service issues and administer our Web Pages.
- g) To protect our rights or third parties, property or security
- h) For general purposes of research and analysis
We use data about how our visitors use our Web Pages and Services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how my7streets.com visitors look for and find products to understand the best ways to organize and submit product offers in our store.
- i) Other purposes
We may also use your personal data for other purposes, with a specific notice at the time of collection and obtaining your consent when necessary.
4- With whom we share your personal data
The Del Mar Marina sharing your personal information with:
- a) All portalsDel Mar Marina for the purposes and in the conditions described above - List of portals Del Mar Marina at this link http: // marmarmarina.com ;
- b) Third party service providers that treat personal data on behalf ofDel Mar Marina, for example, to process credit cards and payments, shipments and deliveries, manage and provide our data, distribute e-mails, research and analysis, management of brand and product promotions, as well as administer certain services and features.
(c) other third parties, to the extent necessary to:
1- comply with a request from the governmental authorities, a court order or applicable law;
3-defend us against third party claims;
4- assist in the prevention or investigation of fraud (eg fraudulent payments).
5- We may also transfer your personal data in case of sale or transmission of all or part of our business or assets (including in case of reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
5- Your Shares
When you use certain social features on our Web Sites, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your username, profile photo and your naturalness. You can also share the content with your friends or the public, including information about your Del Mar Marina activity .
Our web pages make use of retargeting technologies. This technology allows us to show our visitors that they have already shown interest in our store and in our products, announcements of our products on partner websites.
In addition, we work with other companies that make use of tracking technologies to offer ads on our behalf on our behalf. These companies can collect information about your visits to our web pages and your interaction with our communications, including ads.
Retargeting technologies analyze your cookies and show ads based on your browsing behavior in the past. For more information on cookies, see the cookies section.
7- Protection and management of your personal data
Encryption and Security: We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data. Your personal data is contained in protected networks and is accessible only by a limited number of people who have special access rights to those systems.
International data transfers: The personal data we collect or generate (treat) in the context of our Websites and Apps will be stored in the European Union. Some of the recipients of the data with which Del Mar Marina shares your personal data may be located in countries other than the country in which your personal data was originally collected. Laws in those countries may not provide the same level of data protection compared to the country in which you initially provided us with your data. However, when we transfer your personal data to recipients in other countries, we will protect such personal data as described in this Policy and in accordance with applicable law.
7 - Keeping your data:
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect them, unless otherwise required by law.
8 - Your rights regarding your personal data:
Having ordered products or services or registered an account with us, you will have access to a good part of your information through one of our web pages. Usually our web pages offer the option to add, update or remove information we have about you. View your account details in this link .
You have the right to request:
- (i) access to your personal data; rectification of your personal data if they are incomplete or incorrect; Edit this data in your personal account:
- (ii) deletion of your personal data.
- (iii) You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons relating to your personal situation;
- (iv) In cases where we obtain your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- (v) You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including the exclusion of use for direct marketing purposes via email marketing or sms. In the case of newsletters and sms you can use the mechanisms presented below or use the mechanisms of OPT OUT sent in any communication made.
If you have any questions about this policy or about how Del Mar Marina collects and handles your personal data, you may send your questions through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the Data Protection Officer Del Mar Marina , Av. 5 de Outubro 8 700-Olhão, Algarve, Portugal